SingleViu 3 1/8 (80mm) 160mph speedometer
• Stepped mounting ring allows fitment in 3 3/8 (85mm) and 3 1/8 (80mm) dash opening
• Works with traditional transmission or wheel speed senders and VDO GPS speed sender
• RGB LED illumination (default illumination set to white)
• Water resistant front & rear
• Features easy auto calibration programming
• Includes required harnesses (2X)
SingleViu 3 3/8in (85-80mm) 160mph speedometer. Accepts J1939 or traditional analog speed sender inputs. Features RGB illumination and dual fog free lens. Uses standard Molex connectors (part numbers 2910000484200 and 2910000484300, sold separately. Works on both 12V or 24V systems
SingleViu instruments represent the latest technology in instruments, and offer a top of the line solution by being able to work directly with traditional analog senders or work directly off a J1939 CAN network. Each ‘smart’ SingleViu gauge has it’s own mircoprocessor, which allows it to have a dual-input capability with no additional software or hardware (such as signal converters, black-boxes or master gauges). Each speedometer or tachometer can also the display the J1939 system fault codes.
These features, along with waterproof and fog proof construction, RGB LED illumination and advanced stepper motors make SingleViu the ideal solution when traditional gauges are needed or desired.