SingleViu 4in (100mm) 120km/h speedometer
• Selectable Analog or CAN J1939 input
• RGB LED illumination (default illumination set to white)
• Water resistant front & rear
• LCD displays odometer, tripmeter, voltage and clock (plus J1939 fault codes when in CAN mode)
• OEM packaging. Requires standard Molex MX 150 waterproof connectors (sold separately)
• Features easy auto calibration programming
• Also available in retail pack with harnesses: A2C3832860030 (present to analog for use with traditional senders) or A2C3832860035 (present to CAN J1939)
SingleViu 4in (100mm) 120km/h speedometer. Accepts J1939 or traditional analog speed sender inputs. Features RGB illumination and dual fog free lens. Uses standard Molex connectors (part numbers 2910000484200 and 2910000484300, sold separately. Works on both 12V or 24V systems
SingleViu instruments represent the latest technology in instruments, and offer a top of the line solution by being able to work directly with traditional analog senders or work directly off a J1939 CAN network. Each ‘smart’ SingleViu gauge has it’s own mircoprocessor, which allows it to have a dual-input capability with no additional software or hardware (such as signal converters, black-boxes or master gauges). Each speedometer or tachometer can also the display the J1939 system fault codes.
These features, along with waterproof and fog proof construction, RGB LED illumination and advanced stepper motors make SingleViu the ideal solution when traditional gauges are needed or desired.