SingleViu 2 1/16in (52mm) J1939 CAN 4000RPM tachometer
• CAN J1939 input only (analog not available)
• 256 Color RGB LED illumination (default illumination set to white)
• Programmable max RPM warning light
• Water resistant front & rear
• OEM packaging. Requires standard Molex MX 150 waterproof connector (sold separately)
• Also available in retail pack with harnesses: A2C3833030035 (present to CAN J1939)
SingleViu 2 1/16in (52mm) 4000RPM tachometer. Accepts J1939 inputs. Features RGB illumination and dual fog free lens. Uses standard Molex connector (part number 2910000484200, sold separately). Works on both 12V or 24V systems.
SingleViu instruments represent the latest technology in instruments, and offer a top of the line solution by being able to work directly with traditional analog senders or work directly off a J1939 CAN network. Each ‘smart’ SingleViu gauge has it’s own mircoprocessor, which allows it to have a dual-input capability with no additional software or hardware (such as signal converters, black-boxes or master gauges). Each speedometer or tachometer can also the display the J1939 system fault codes.
These features, along with waterproof and fog proof construction, RGB LED illumination and advanced stepper motors make SingleViu the ideal solution when traditional gauges are needed or desired.